Jennifer brings to the firm a wealth of experience in the areas of family law and employment law. In addition to her many years in private practice, Jennifer spent six years with the Employment Section of the Litigation Division of the Utah Office of Attorney General, where she defended the State and individual employees in matters of employment, civil rights, and other related topics. Jennifer’s negotiating skills and her ability to understand and defuse emotional issues are especially relevant in her active family law practice. She is an energetic advocate for her clients, and she enjoys helping them move forward in their lives and work.
- University of Oxford, Linacre College, M.Phil.
- University of Utah, College of Law, Juris Doctor
- Utah State University, B.A.
- Utah State Bar
- Section Chief, Bar Examination Committee—2006 to 2009
- Accommodations Committee—2003 to 2010
- Bar Examiner—1998 to 2004
- Chair, Utah State Bar Convention—2004
- Member, Family Law Section
- Member, Litigation Section
- Member, Employment Law Section
- Member, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers — 2012 to present
- Utah Business magazine’s Utah Legal Elite for Family Law—2012, 2013
- Mountain States Super Lawyers — 2009 to present
- Member, Alta Club Board of Directors — 2013 to present
- Member, 3rd District Court Pro Bono Committee — 2012 to present
- Member, American Inns of Court, Sutherland Inn—2007 to present
- University of Utah College of Law Board of Trustees—2004 to 2009
- Women Lawyer’s Executive Committee—1994 to 1996
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Bruce S. Jenkins, Utah District Court
- Advisory Board, Utah State University College of HASS—1998 to 2005
- Hearts and Hands Award for Community Service—2006
- Utah State Religious Studies Founding Board Member—1998 to 2007